Acceptable Use Policy
RESELLER'S AND CUSTOMER'S OBLIGATIONS
The Service Provider, known as AJP Business Pte Ltd with alias used herein is known as “AJP” or “AJP Biz”. Use of the AJP’s Services is subject to this acceptable use policy (“AUP”). If undefined , capitalized terms shall have the meaning stated in the applicable contract (“Agreement”) between customer, reseller or other authorized user (“You”) and AJP.
1. You agree to not allow third parties or Your End Users, to use the Services:
to generate or facilitate unsolicited bulk commercial email;
to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights or privacy of others;
for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose;
to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
to alter, disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
to test or reverse-engineer the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities;
to use the Services, or a component of the Services, in any manner not authorized by AJP
2. You consent to the Service Provider monitoring of the services electronically from time to time and to disclose any information deemed necessary to satisfy the law, or to protect itself or its subscribers.
3. You shall undertake complete responsibility and risk in using the Provider’s services and the Internet and it shall be the your sole responsibility (a) to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services and other information, and the quality and merchantability of all merchandise offered by the Provider or on the Internet generally. (b) for the files and data residing on your account and for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on Service Provider servers. (c) to update the Provider with the latest administrative contact information as and when these are changed.
4. You agree to not maliciously or intentionally interfere with the proper operation of the system, including but not limited to defeating identification procedures, obtaining access outside to that which you are authorized for, and impairing the availability, reliability, or quality of service for other customers.
5. You further agree to not interfere with the proper operation of other systems reachable through the Internet or any means, including any attempt at unauthorized access and to comply with the Acceptable Use Policy of any network or service it is connected to or intended for.
6. You shall adhere and comply to system policies whether now or in the future by the Service Provider, including restrictions on services available with each account type, restrictions on certain features, and all other policies designed to protect and enhance the quality,availability and reliability of service by the Service Provider.
7. You accepts that the security of your account is your sole responsibility and shall notify the Service Provider immediately in writing by registered mail, return receipted, to the Service Provider at the address listed https://www.ajpbiz.com/page/contactus in the event that you believes that the security of your account had been compromised in whatsoever manner. You shall be wholly responsible for any misuse or compromise of your account.
Your failure to comply with the AUP may result in suspension or termination, or both, of the Services pursuant to the Agreement.
Revision January 2019.