AJP is “Green” !
Here are some ways we work towards "Green":-
- We do not go for traditional office. We go Virtual Office. We practice Virtual Business, Workshift and Telecommunicate.
- We practice using eDocuments or producing double-sided documents whenever possible. And we look for paper supply with maximum available recycled content.
- We encourage communications by email, and reading email messages onscreen to determine whether it's necessary to print them. If it's not, don't.
- We do not use traditional fax system. We deploy cloud based Fax, allowing documents to be sent directly from a computer and incoming fax to be read by email. This will reduce fax-related paper waste.
- We reduce carbon foot print on Client Office by providing remote help-desk. That said, the remote access hardware with Out-of-band access and the resource management software make this a relatively easy job.
- We reduce foot print and energy by partnering and using lights out Data Center
- We prefer to work with vendors or suppliers that go "Green"
You can do too !
A business that makes the decision to be environmentally-conscious will often promote goodwill among potential customers, while making the world a better place for future generations.
Environmentally friendly actions don't have to be large to have an impact. Consistently reducing the amount of energy, water, and paper our businesses use can make a huge difference, both to the environment and to your pocketbooks. A small easy way to go green - but a big result!