AJP Business Pte Ltd (know as “AJP”) and customers agreed to the following terms of service.
The company AJP is exclusively a seller of wholesale termination services. The services offered are of the best available quality. AJP does not pretend to offer 100% reliable service, to deal with specific providers or to get specific permissions from any providers, clients or any other person, and does not offer any warranty of it. AJP does not offer warranty of quality or availability of its services. All parties agreed that it will conduct business in compliance to all requirements of the law of the province of Singapore.
The term customer in this document applies to every person, company or other entity that have opened an account with AJP.
Customers agree to all of these terms upon opening an account with AJP using our signup form, signing our quotation or through our customer service, by email or phone.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The customer shall not use this service as their sole call termination service, and shall be advised to have a backup solution in any case this service does not deliver the customer demand. The customer understands that AJP does not guarantee any privacy on the communications through AJP. AJP offers no warranty for failure of service.
2. AJP does not claim that its service is “standard line quality”, and the client understands that the service quality is “as is”, and should vary depending on the connection network, location of the customer and the destination of each call.
3. Due to the nature of our offering that allow customers to bring their own device, software, PBX or switch, the customer shall understand that the level of support, and the service offered is intended to customers with a higher technical level.
4. The customer is responsible for the safekeeping of their Login and Password information. If this information is lost or given to any other party in any way, the customer understands that this will be his/her sole responsibility. The customer agrees to evenly change his/her passwords to protect his/her account from any suspicious act.
5. The customer agrees to follow lawful purposes while using this service. Call usage has to comply with all application laws in Singapore, Canada, the USA and the location country of the customer. The customer agrees to set the CallerID/ANI Identification in their configuration with accurate correspondence to them, without creating any confusion to another person or party.
6. User call recorded files (including but is not limited to Voice mail) will be delete/purged from the system in every 72 hours. AJP makes no warranties, expressed or implied including or but not limited to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, regarding its product or service.
7. AJP will direct any payment, firstly to pay negative balances. The customer understands that all negative balances are due, and use the service with the acceptation that any call below negative balance does not mean that the calls are not due. AJP reserves the right to suspend any negative account., or any account that does not have a minimum $5 balance.
8. AJP reserves the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue service at anytime and this without any notice, if this occurs, it will issue full refunds on unused balances.
9. All rates quoted are valid only on the day they are issued. It is the responsibility of the client to verify accuracy of rates.
10. All calculations and ratings of calls will be performed to the one thousandth of a cent (US$x.xxx). Final settlements will be rounded up to the nearest whole cent (US$x.xx) for each call.
11. Flat Rate Plans (may be referred to as “Unlimited”) for USA & Canada DID’s packages are intended for residential use only and include the use of 2 simultaneous channels and a maximum of 3500 inbound minutes per month.
12. Originating from payphones to AJP toll-free numbers are not allowed.
13. The use of scripts that modify the customer portal interface in a way that goes beyond cosmetic modifications (for example, Grease monkey scripts to add additional choices in web forms) are strictly forbidden and can lead to immediate account deletion and legal actions.
14. The customer is responsible for all usage of his/her accounts. The customer is also responsible of the actual balance in his/her account.
15. At AJP sole discretion, you may incur a port away fee for any DID number(s) leaving our network as this is a pass-through charge from AJP carrier(s).
16. All call default rating duration measurement will be rated based on duration measured by the following billing increments: 60 seconds incremental starting at a minimum of 60 seconds.
17. Information on AJP site regarding service, including but not limited to termination providers, is based on information passed to it from intermediary companies and may have not been verified. Again, AJP services do not pretend to be 100% reliable and reliability is not guaranteed. Also, AJP will use reasonable efforts to assure obedience to all the requirements of the law of Singapore about security and confidentiality of any transactions or information.
18. The customer agrees that she/he is not provided with the right to start any claim, remedy or action, legal or OTHERWISE THAT may harm AJP in any way that includes but is not limited to financially.
19. AJP agrees not to sell your personal or corporate information to third parties.
20. THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ANNOUNCEMENT, ALL CHANGES WILL BE POSTED ON THE AJP WEBSITE.
21. NON-DISCLOSURE: ONLY IF SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED BY LAW, CUSTOMERS ARE ALLOWED TO DIVULGE THE STRICTLY NECESSARY INFORMATION ABOUT USE OR PAYMENTS OF THEIR AJP SERVICES, IN ALL OTHER CASES, IT IS PROHIBITED TO DIVULGE INFORMATION ABOUT AJP INCLUDING BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO END USERS.
22. AJP does not encrypt its transmissions, or sensitive parts of customer information in its database. AJP retains the right to voluntary hand over information regarding customers, usage and calls if it is requested by law by governmental organizations.
23.Termination policy: In case of service termination, customer agreed and understood any balance credit deposited is not refundable, and is subjected to clause 14 “TERM AND TERMINATION” in our GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SERVICES.
24. We use a private security firm to automatically screen IP addresses upon logging in to the customer portal and also when you sign up for a new account. If this score is too high, you may be denied access by the system. You will not held AJP accountable for any inconvenience, financial loss or other issues related to this security measure.
25. The customer will not use AJP termination (outbound) services for telemarketing purposes including but is not limited to Automated Dialers, Call Centers and collection agencies. AJP will suspend such activities without warning.
26. Regular Maintenance Schedule:
(a) Every first Thursday of the Month – 2am to 6 am
(b) Every Third Tuesday of the Month – 2am to 6 am
(c) Everyday – 12 mid-night to 1:30 am
(d) Urgent activities may not fall exactly during this windows due to the immediate need to address those issue.
Revision January 2017.